La Princesse Salon and Spa
La Princesse Medical and Salon was founded in 1991 by a team of talented and creative enthusiasts. With a common goal in mind, a dream turned into a reality, the birth of something special emerged. la Princesse Salon and Spa has a vision of how everyday people should be treated and that is a “princess” in their own right.
Our goal at la Princesse Medical and Salon is to make you feel like a “princess” without being one! la Princesse strives to fulfill your every need from a relaxing massage to a glorious spa package fit for a “princesse”. la Princesse is one step away from pure bliss.
We welcome everyone to our humble establishment. Come enjoy a day with us as we alleviate your stress and pamper your needs. You are our #1 priority once you step into our door. Let us take care of you and we promise, once you leave, you’ll be feeling like a “PRINCESSE”.
Gift certificates are available at the front desk. They are non-refundable and non-transferable and can be used as in-store credit only. The gift certificates are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Gift certificates must be presented at the time of arrival. We are not held responsible for lost or misplaced gift certificates.
A major credit card is required to secure all reservations of $75 or more. We fully enforce a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If you fail to do so, we will charge a 50% service charge on your credit card.
Gratuity is greatly appreciated and not included in the price of your service or package. It is customary, but not mandatory; to give 15-20% if you are pleased with the service you received. Gratuity is accepted in cash only.
Salon and Spa Policies
• Please notify us of any health conditions, physical concerns, or special assistance needed prior to receiving services at la Princesse Salon and Spa.
• In order to maximize the benefits of your treatment, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
• As a courtesy to our clientele, please come on time to your appointment. If in a situation of late arrival, the time that you came late will be considered as part of your treatment time and will not be negotiable.
• We are not held responsible for lost, misplaced, or stolen items, so please keep all personal belongings with you at all times.
• To fully utilize your experience at la Princesse Salon and Spa, please turn off cell phones and pagers.
* All prices throughout, are subject to change without prior notice.